Monday, June 09, 2008

x)

haven't been blogging agains. Lazy to.

YESTERDAY
All the ahyis came my house yesterday. Yenyen & chocolate too. Chocolate cut botak. omg, he looks so skinny nows.

Before

I'll update the latest photo of chocolate when i see him.

Played mahjong, mama managed to win 200+ bucks.
Played x box with my younger cousins. They're very adorable and funny please.
Always cheers me up. I do love them.




Jere brought yenyen up to his room. Yeahs, and he put him on HIS bed.
me: Dont laa. What if he pees.
jere: Hope he wont.
me: aiyas, put him on the blanket on the floor laa.
Jere: NO. yenyen wants to sleep on my stomach. I know he wants, right yenyen? *he turns to yenyen & carry him to his stomach.
me: He's cute lehhh!
Jere : yeahs, just like a baby.
me : put him on the floor laa.
Jere: he wants to sleep on me! he loves my stomach.*
me : .... FLOOR!
Jere : okay okay luh.
Then jere went to open his cupboard & took out a blanket. then he place it on the floor, & yenyen was there lying around on the blanket.
The next thing was. . . . Yenyen pee-ed!
Jere : WHAT THE! *nags and scold at yenyen*
Yenyen cried. cute uh? (;






And i laughed. Haha. If it wasnt for me, he would have pee-ed on jere's bed. and he got to sleep on the floor for that night. I saved him.

Had western food for dinner. Mummy cooked alot alot. But we big-eaters managed to finish everything, Everything.
This is what i ate for my dinner.
1)Salad
2)chicken chop with fries
3)chicken wings.
4)pork chop with mushroom sauce
5)Chocolate & mango ice-cream
6)Kinder beuno.(forgotten how many sticks i ate)
7)Deserts
8)Cake
Shit, im getting fatter.











Played mahjong with bingxuan and bingyan.
Taught them this.





Funny eh, my cousins.

TODAY
had trainings in the morning. Overslept agains. Didnt get any punishment from mr ong. Lucky me.
okays. First was indoor court. All i did was set set set. I want to spike cans.
Nothing much. Then followed by outdoor. The sun was freaking hot.
My vision was yellowish and blur.
I cant see neither the ball nor the sun.
I cant walk & run properly.
I see two sharon instead of one. Scares me.
I almost fainted.
I dont know whys, maybe not enough of sleep.
><

After that, sheryln and cheryl came. yays, they are my jiu ming en ren. If not I might faint down there, seriously.
Left & homed.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ORIANA! D:

No comments: